Terms and Conditions of Introductory Offer
- 3M Unitek Claims DB, "Unitek™ Gemini SL Self–Ligating Bracket's sliding door design opens and closes effectively with low forces", S10545,05/2011
- 3M Unitek Claims DB, "Unitek™ Gemini SL Self–Ligating Bracket's sliding door is made of Nitinol, a material with high resistance to fatigue", S10538,06/2011
- 3M Unitek Claims DB, "Unitek™ Gemini SL Self–Ligating Bracket's passive design promotes low friction", S10537,05/2011
- 3M Unitek Claims DB, "Unitek™ Gemini SL Self–Ligating Bracket's versatile design allows the addition of ligatures for active ligation as needed during treatment", S10543,06/2011
- 3M Unitek Claims DB, "Unitek™ Gemini SL Self–Ligating Bracket's designed with rounded corners for improved patient comfort", S10547,05/2011
- Offer is open to UK and Eire customers of 3M Unitek only.
- Maximum one offer per customer.
- Customers must quote offer code 'GL' at time of placing order.
- Promotion is valid from 13th January 2014 to 28th February 2014.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- No cash alternative can be offered.
- 3M reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at any time.
- Promoter: 3M Unitek, 1 Morley Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 1EP.
Information about you that you disclose to 3M Unitek will be kept confidential. Since 3M Unitek is part of the global 3M company, the information that you will provide us with will be stored on 3M's servers outside of Europe and other 3M companies or business partners may process this information on 3M Unitek's behalf, but always under strict conditions of confidentiality. 3M Unitek will keep this information to enable it to properly and effectively administer and monitor the customer relationship it has with you. Any purchaser of 3M Unitek's business may use your information for the purposes set out above.
3M Health Care Limited. Registered address: 1 Morley Street, Loughborough, LE11 1EP
Registered in England and Wales No. 968166